Monday, July 28, 2008

Am I an IT PROFESSIONAL?


IT Professional plays a vital role in an organization, industry or even in institutions. Our Prof. in IT Prof.sir Ruero gives as an assignment to answer the question” Am I an IT Prof.?” My answer is Yes, even do I’m not connected in the industry I ‘am also part or concerned with the IT as a educator. Especially I am handling computer subjects.

Being IT Prof. is not only focused to the persons that work in the industry, or a programmer or even system developer. Educator also plays as integral part of IT Prof especially if she/he teaches computer subjects. Just for instance educators will become the consultant of the programmer in order to enhance their system or program. Aside from that they will not become successful without the knowledge they got from their instructor. One good example is the assessment for hardware servicing and PC Operation NC II with the help of the instructors the students become competent in that field. Even do we are just educators there are some trainings or assessment we need to pass in order to become a competent in field of IT Prof.

Another reason why I consider my self as IT Prof because I am know on my way through this course-MIT it could enhance my knowledge to the latest trends in terms of technology that will lead me to a successful system analyst or a professor in the near future. Aside from that as educator I could be a practitioner in a field of IT while teaching.

As educator we are the molders of the students that some of them today were become successful in the field of IT Pro. It’s up to us on how where going to use/share this to others. (Pasinsya na sa grammar---I’m not fluent in English)

8 comments:

Baho Puwet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baho Puwet said...

Nice answer. you look younger than your students.....

Akoni said...

hi. agi2 lng. lol :)

mark julius said...

the I.T. industry is a part of our everyday lives..... good luck!!!

Anjie Lapez said...

As an educator we are part in the formation of our students... nice blog... God Bless

Yannie said...

tnx gie for the informations/updates sa ato subjects

SALVAGER said...

be an instrument in molding the student future..

nice blog classmate.

Megzyl said...

hi classmyt.. nice blog... god bless..